Yesterday night Kendall and I "played hookey" from homework. Yes, yes, we have tonnes of work to do. But Yesterday we had both handed in our major Exegesis papers and led the class through a discussion of our various passages. Then we had a long afternoon class and Hebrew class from 4:30 to 5:30. so we were understandably tired by the time evening came around.
My first inner sign that I might not get much work done came when Kendall said he was going to go grocery shopping and I realized I really wanted to go with him. I was delighted to get out of the house and grocery shopping was the most interesting thing in the world.... so we decided to make a date of the rest of the evening. We had brownies and icecream and fancy coffees at Applebee's.
At the end of the evening, I thought I lost my purse. Which wasn't fun. But it turns out that it was between the seat and the wall. But the hour before we found it was not exciting, to say the least.
Now it's time to crack the books and get going on the next big paper on the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment