Monday, May 14, 2007

Almost there...

Well, I finished my last 2-page paper today, and tomorrow I have a one hour class and that's it for the semester. I mean, not including the two papers I have extensions for. But it feels tremendous to be at this spot. I'm going to take it easy, do some shopping, and rest up. The summer's going to be busy, and I want to be ready for it!

I'm anticipating a new role as 'domestic goddess' (a.k.a. full-time housewife) this summer, while Kendall interns at Goshen hospital. He'll be working full-time with a half hour commute each way, and I'll mostly be studying at home, so.... the cooking and cleaning and stuff will mostly be mine. That way we'll have evenings together without so much hassle. I'm not really complaining, but I admit I'm not used to it. I'm clearly spoiled.

This weekend is graduation. My mom and Dad, and Kendall's Mom and Aunt Martha are coming, as well as Kendall's brother Mark and Rachel. Should be fun.... Woo hoo!

No comments: